Friday, October 14, 2011

Meanderings...


So, institute has been pretty fantastic thus far this school year. I have been fortunate enough in my schedule to take the class on Teachings of Brigham Young and also Pearl of Great Price. Both have been incredible experiences full of learning and inspiration. My favorite, though, has definitely been delving into the Pearl of Great Price, studying and learning more about the creation, where we come from, and the purpose of our own creation. I have loved being able to feel the spirit more in my life, which has in turn led to more success in the academic field.

Also, last week here at institute we had the TURKEY BOWL! Pretty much my favorite event of the year. Imagine, thirty two teams playing in a double elimination flag football tournament under the lights in Husky Stadium. Remember that scripture that says "stand ye in holy places"? Welll, I am pretty sure that this qualifies. Hats are off to the team from U3 otherwise known as "The Dawgfathers", as they won the tournament for the third straight year.

Long story short, this place ROCKS! Come join my institute class at 1:30, Monday and Wednesday, as we need more people.

Thanks for reading!

Bryan Briggs

1 comment:

  1. Any class with Bryan Briggs in it is pretty much guaranteed to be a good class. Thanks for being a great student.

    ReplyDelete