Sunday, January 13, 2013

"Sing the Song of Redeeming Love"

I love Institute!  I am strengthened as I learn from the testimonies and examples of those attending class with me.  Their goodness reflects the Saviour's light and illuminates me.  I become so excited about the gospel that I often do not know how to express what I am feeling inside.  

This is why being a part of the Institute Choir has been a great blessing for me.  Through music, I am able to share my testimony in a way not limited to words alone, but truly convey the tender feelings of my heart.  No wonder those illuminated with the Gospel of Jesus Christ feel to "sing the song of redeeming love."  

Weekly as I participate in Choir, I am able to feel with greater magnitude of my Saviour's love for me and to express to Him what I feel inside because of the Spirit and our Saviour's goodness.  I am grateful for the chance to unite in music with so many others in Institute as we share testimony and praise our Lord!  

-William Brooke
Seattle Institute Choir Director

1 comment:

  1. This choir is the best kept secret in the Institute right now. If you didn't get a chance to be there, they sang at the Seattle North Stake Christmas fireside and they really represented us well -- including an arrangement of Silent Night that William did (writer of this blog post). I think you'll enjoy his direction in the choir.Get involved!

    ReplyDelete