Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So Precious!

Yesterday while I was getting my lunch ready at the institute before my o-chem lab, from the kitchen I heard shuffling around the foyer and a voice ask Sister Anderson and Sister Harwood if they needed help. As I went out to the car to help unload, I couldn't help but be grateful for all the people who immediately stood up to help these wonderful Sisters. It literally only took one trip out to the car to gather everything because so many people gave of their time. I'm so grateful to be associated with so many wonderful people who reach out to others no matter the circumstances.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! That's one of my favorite parts of the Seattle Institute -- the way people are so willing to serve and to help. I hope more of you out there will share your stories -- both small things (like this one) as well as the more life-changing ones.

    ReplyDelete