Friday, February 21, 2014


The world around us is a beautiful place, and god created all this, for us. We should take the time to appreciate the wonderful creations that have been placed around us. In Seattle we have some of the best parks, trails, and mountains around. Be grateful. Utilizing these creations is a great way to show our appreciation for them. Also express our gratitude to our heavenly father in our prayers.

I have been a runner my whole life. Finding new trails to run on is the most exciting thing! Since coming to UW I have spent the majority of my days on the Burke Gilman trail or at Greenlake. Still every time I run I seem to find a certain flower or the way a tree is growing that just amazings me! When I have the opportunity to run at some new trails I feel overwhelmed with the new beauty that is in front of me. We need to take the time to appreciate what is in front of us on a daily basis but also go explore the world! See new things so you can appreciate it with a greater appreciation! And while you are exploring the Burke Gilman come up a block or two to explore the institute too! 

-Kristina Cordy, Student at UW 






1 comment: