Friday, April 1, 2011

Institute: Party Woo

Hey!


Bryan here, wearing my UW purple and proud of it. Colors of Royalty...
Enough of that, on to more spiritual matters. Institute has been pretty awesome recently, we are just in the first week of the quarter and things are already going very well. I am taking a class called Book of Mormon 3, which covers the books of Alma and Helamen in the Book of Mormon, and is taught by Brother White. Whoever is reading this should join that class now. Brother White is the boss, his teaching is incredible, and we have some good laughs as well. The class is from 10:30 to 11:20 AM Mondays and Wednesdays, and it is something that has really impacted me in a positive way. Not only does it keep me in the habit of good scripture study, but I also learn new things for my future, and the extra dose of the Holy Ghost in my week helps me out in my academic life too.

Institute, that is where it's at.
Party woo.

~Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment